Say hello to one of the purest whey proteins available on the market. Having undergone an expert purifying process to ensure maximum protein integrity, our Impact Whey Isolate boasts over 90% protein and just 1% fat.
Ranked Grade A by independent tester Labdoor for both quality and value, Impact Whey Isolate is officially certified as one of the best protein powders available.
Plus, providing you with essential amino acids, you’re safe in the knowledge your performance and recovery are in good hands.*
What are the benefits of Impact Whey Isolate?
The 22g of high-quality protein per serving is perfect for supporting all training goals, contributing to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, while also being low in fat and containing less than 1g of carbs – the ideal choice if you’re keeping an eye on calories, too.
Enjoy it in a range of specially created flavours, from classic Chocolate Smooth and Strawberry Cream to the indulgent Rocky Road and Salted Caramel.
There’s simply not another protein isolate powder out there that delivers the same outstanding quality and value. And that’s because it’s created in our own state-of-the-art production facility, where we develop superior products in-house and deliver direct – cutting out the costs to pass the savings onto you.
When should you take Impact Whey Isolate?
Impact Whey Isolate is fast absorbing, so it’s recommended to be consumed 30-60 mins post-workout, but it’s also great for enjoying any time of the day to get the protein you need.
- Add 1 large scoop (25g) to 150-250 ml of water or milk in a Myprotein shaker 30-60 minutes before and/ or after your workout for maximum benefit.
- Alternatively, consume in between meals throughout the day to increase your daily protein intake.
- If you are following a calorie controlled diet, mix with water to avoid adding extra fat and calories.
- Supplementing with Creatine or Beta Alanine is a popular combination.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25g)|
|Servings Per Container About 200|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.